Leavenworth Antique Mall: More than 9,000 square feet of antiques!
If you're looking for a great variety of antiques, the Leavenworth Antique Mall in Leavenworth, KS, offers 9,000 square feet of beautiful antique furniture, fascinating collectibles, vintage clothing, classic architectural pieces, and more.
The mall is situated in an 1850s-era building at 505 Delaware St. in the heart of historic downtown Leavenworth. Inside, you'll find 4 floors of fascinating merchandise offered by more than 70 high-quality dealers, such as:
- Primitive Furniture
- World War II Memorabilia
- Vintage Clothing and Accessories
- Sports Memorabilia
- Old Books
- Pattern Glass
- Vintage Kitchenware
- And Much More!
Stop by and find your next treasure at the Leavenworth Antique Mall!
Come visit us today!
For 18 years, the Leavenworth Antique Mall has operated from the former J.C. Penney store in historic downtown Leavenworth. The mall is home to more than 70 high-quality dealers, spread throughout 9,000 square feet of retail space located over 4 floors. We offer an incredible selection of furniture, collectibles, architectural pieces, vintage clothing, and much, much more.
- Leavenworth Antique Mall offers furniture, including primitive, Victorian, shabby chic, and mid-century modern.
- Each day, we receive new collectibles such as sports memorabilia, vintage toys, license plates, pottery, and ceramics.
- Check out our great selection of architectural pieces, including antique doors, windows, and hardware.
- Visit The Loft and update your wardrobe—you’ll find the area’s finest selection of vintage clothing and accessories.
- Vintage Clothing
- Gas & Oil
- Architectural Salvage
- Books, Primitives
- Depression Glass
- Patterned Glass